A downloadable game for Windows
64Kb is a bullet hell game that fits in 64Kb of disk space, it is highly limited due to this and has no music / sound.
Note: The game is just the executable file
How To Play:
You can move around the player (White triangle) with WADS or the Arrow Keys, and you can shoot with Space .
When you kill an enemy you will get score and, if you are lucky, a powerup, there are 3:
- Small Heal: It's a red cross
- Super Heal. It's a shining, color changing cross
- Level up: It is an arrow. It improves your vehicle
When you get hit by an enemy's bullet you will lose health, if your health gets to 0 the following will happen:
- If you are a not upgraded vehicle you will lose
- If your vehicle is upgraded it will downgrade to a lower level
What are the UI elements?
- Leftmost number: Score
- Center text: Ship type
- L: [X]: Level
- [X]: Health
Made for #64KBJAM in C, using GLFW and OpenGL
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.