Path of the Ninja
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Path Of The Ninja
A game made in 3 days for Ludum Dare 35. (Theme: Shapeshift)
A constantly changing ninja is on his way to become the very best. Fight to get the highscore!
Downloads can be found below, but please, read the instructions/controls, as there are no instructions ingame!
- You can move around with WASD
- You use moves with each of the buttons in the mouse (Check characters below for more info)
- You can exit the game with Escape
- You start with this character
- Weak but fast
Throws a knife moving towards the mouse
Powers up the next knife launch (damage is multiplied by 3)
Increases shooting speed to ~2 knives a second for a moment
- It's almost in the same level than the ninja
- Very slow but huge damage
Throws a fireball
Increases speed for a moment, useful to evade an attack
Throws 3/4 fireballs in random directions. Use when a lot of enemies are around you
- It's a powerful class, but must be used wisely
- Medium speed, medium/big damage
Short range meele attack with decent damage.
Medium range meele attack with fairly good damage. Kills projectiles
Places a turret. It will shoot at enemies constantly, deals low damage per hit,
but will keep shooting for a long time
In the game, instead of simply leveling up or switching characters, you become whoever you kill (If he is a bigger level than you). If you get killed though, two things may happen:
- You become the enemy who killed you if he is underlevel
- You die if the enemy is overlevel or the same level
- The game is overall, poorly balanced
- Sometimes enemies may stop spawning (Rare, may not even happen anymore)
- The engineer AI is useless in 1v1 combat
Thank you for playing! :)
The source comes with all art assets. The source is under the MIT license.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.